Obtain required documents with our help.


We assist our international clients with the official credentials they need related to their business. For individuals, these include:

  • B1 & B2 Visitor Visas
  • E3 Australian Employment Professional Visa
  • F1 Academic and Language Student Visas
  • H1B Employees in Specialty Occupations Visa and Other H Categories
  • K-1 Fiancé(e) Visa
  • M1 Academic and Language Student Visas
  • O1 Employees of Extraordinary Ability
  • P1 Athletes and Performing Artists Visa
  • R1 Religious Worker Visa

Permanent resident visas (also called immigrant visas) are non-citizens who seek permanent residence in the United States. You must fit in one of three broad categories:

  • Family-Sponsored Immigration
  • Employment-Based Immigration
  • Diversity Immigrants

There also two categories of visas for those who are investing in businesses or property in the United States. Consult with your legal counsel to determine which fits your situation best.

  • E2 Investor Temporary Visa• E2 Investor Temporary Visa
  • EB5 Investor Permanent Visa

You may also qualify for a corporate visa:

  • L1 Intra-Company Transferee Visa (Temporary)
  • E1 Treaty Trader Visa (Temporary)
  • EB1 Executives/Managers of Multinational Companies Visa (Permanent)

Ask a CIBB representative if you’d like more detailed information on obtaining any of these credentials.


Interested in Selling a Business?